Creative Services Manager
Araca's Creative Team is looking for an ambitious, idea-driven and detail-oriented professional to join our fast-paced working environment. The Creative Services Manager will work closely with the Creative Director, a team of designers, and the Product Development Team to ensure quality across a wide range of products. The Manager will have a large role in print and design, be responsible for ensuring departmental organization, coordinating the production process, and ensuring quality control. The Creative Services Manager reports directly to the Company’s Creative Director.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee quality control of and proofread all Creative Team files prior to delivery.
- Act as main point of contact between Creative and Product Development Teams, coordinating the delivery of all required information, assets, and files:
- Coordinate between Production and Creative Team for apparel set-up, which includes selecting pantone colors, sizing/adjusting art files and creating templates.
- Proof and deliver print-ready hard and soft goods files for production
- Provide Sourcing design specs to Creative Team
- Manage print production for paper goods
- Preflight window cards and program books before sending files to print
- Approve program book proofs from vendors , reviewing and confirming text revisions, photograph re-touching and color matching.
- Attend print vendor meetings with Sourcing
- Manage art file organization
- Maintain up-to-date samples for client meetings
- Review weekly sales reports and brief Creative Team on trends in garments and design.
- Track Creative Team schedules (days off).
- Track and report designer time for approved products
- Undertake design responsibilities in connection with:
- -Printed materials (programs and inserts)
- -Web banners
- -Capabilities decks and client presentations using InDesign and PowerPoint
- -Promotion concepts
- -Design mockups
- -Product mockups
- Mood boards and trend forecasting
- BFA in Graphic design or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat), Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 3-5 years’ experience in printing paper goods with a clear understanding of print techniques and paper stock and finishes
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Experience in merchandise and/or apparel a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full medical and dental benefits, effective after 90 days
- 401(k) with company contribution
- 3 weeks’ paid time off per year.
Please submit cover letter, examples of design work or an online portfolio, and resume to email@example.com. You must include “Creative Services Manager” in the subject line of your email. Please include salary requirements. Please, no inquiries by phone. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Araca is an equal opportunity employer.